Department of Public and Administrative Law
This department works in cooperation with the law firm of Prof. Bruno Santamaria, attorney-at-law, and provides the following services:
- Consulting and representation for private individuals and public bodies before courts of ordinary, administrative, and fiscal jurisdiction; drafting of independent opinions on public administration issues.
- Consulting on public tenders and contracts.
- Assistance to local authorities.
- Consulting on health and hospital law.
- Consulting on construction law and town planning.
- Consulting on environmental law.
- Consulting on public services and privatizations.
- Consulting on civil issues of bank and insurance activities and independent administrative authorities.
This department can also rely on a documentation and research office specialized in administrative, regional, and European law. To this purpose, it constantly liaises with the legislative, administrative, and jurisdictional bodies of the European Union.
Avv. Prof. Bruno Santamaria