Department of PUBLIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
This department works in cooperation with the law firm of Prof. Bruno Santamaria, attorney-at-law, and provides the following services:
- Consulting and representation for private individuals and public bodies before courts of ordinary, administrative, and fiscal jurisdiction; drafting of independent opinions on public administration issues.
- Consulting on public tenders and contracts.
- Assistance to local authorities.
- Consulting on health and hospital law.
- Consulting on construction law and town planning.
- Consulting on environmental law.
- Consulting on public services and privatizations.
- Consulting on civil issues of bank and insurance activities and independent administrative authorities.
This department can also rely on a documentation and research office specialized in administrative, regional, and European law. To this purpose, it constantly liaises with the legislative, administrative, and jurisdictional bodies of the European Union.