Department of LABOR LAW
Head of the department Prof. Antonio Toffoletto, attorney-at-law This department, managed by Prof. Stefano Toniolo, attorney-at-law, provides the following services:
- Out-of-court consulting and representation in court for companies in individual labor disputes related to permanent and temporary employment contracts or involving employment agencies.
- Consulting on and assistance in settlements with administrative bodies and trade unions.
- Consulting on employment contracts and corporate litigation prevention.
- Consulting on redundancy and unemployment insurance procedures, class actions, and management of the relations with the trade unions.
- Consulting on work accident prevention and occupational health and safety issues; management of the relations with welfare departments and social security bodies.