Department of CORPORATE FINANCE
Head of the department
This department, managed by Mr. Tommaso Stipa, attorney-at-law, provides consulting to companies on the most appropriate development and growth strategies. The services provided by this Department include but are not limited to the following areas:
Core Business Finance
Assistance on financing operations concerning new corporate investments, and in particular on the following interventions:
- Financing supporting investments and development programs in the industrial and commercial sector.
- Real Estate Financing.
- Research and development financing.
- Shipping financing.
- Subsidized loans
Assistance on financing operations concerning the management of liabilities and the financial optimization of the financing sources (liability management), including the following:
- Financing supporting the rebalancing of short-term and long-term financing sources.
- Financing supporting the rebalancing the ratio between financial debts and net equity.
Assistance during all the phases of development of the products concerning the extraordinary financing operations, and in particular:
- Acquisition & Leverage Financing operations.
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A): consulting on merger and acquisition operations.
- Core financial advisory.
- Listing on the stock exchange (initial public offering).
- Capital increase of listed companies.
- Private equity interventions.
- Project financing.