Department of ACCOUNTING
Head of the department
Ms. Maria Teresa Carrus is the head of this department, which provides the following services:
- Organization of accounting and accounting framework; bookkeeping.
- Drafting of financial statements.
- Technical advice, assessments, expert opinions.
- Assessments of companies, company branches, and assets.
- Liquidation of sole proprietorships, companies, assets, and individual properties.
- Administrative and accounting inspections for organizing the accounts; assessments on the reliability of financial statements.
- Management of patrimonies; property and asset divisions and transfers.
- Share capital contributions; share capital increase; foundations and associations.
- Company operations: transformations, mergers, spin-offs, consolidations of businesses or company branches.
- Assistance to companies aimed at ensuring full and regular compliance with the obligations and formalities not affecting the actual company management.
- Tax consulting on the filling the following forms: Income Tax, VAT, withholdings, Regional Income Tax, and Statistical studies for the estimation of taxes; assistance on appeals and petitions before the Tax Courts and drafting of the related documents; Communications, claims, complaints, demands, petitions, briefs, and replies to questionnaires to be sent to financial offices.
- Representation before tax offices, tax commissions of any instance and in any jurisdiction relative to tax assessments.
- Consulting and representation before the court on both generic and specific tax issues, including the analysis of the regulations, the case law, the interpretations, and issues involving the financial administration.
- Statutory audit of companies.
- Audit of public bodies.