Departement of Criminal Law
This department, managed by Mr. Stefano Toniolo, provides representation in and out of court in matters of criminal law, and in particular in the following areas:
- Corporate offences.
- Bankruptcy crimes.
- Occupational safety and health offences.
- Brokerage frauds.
- Tax offenses.
- Banking crimes.
- Offenses against public administration.
- Offenses against the administration of justice.
- Environmental crimes and infringements of local building regulations.
- Crimes against honor, privacy, and reputation (defamation, libel, and slander).
- Crimes in public tenders (bid-rigging and other offences) and offences committed in the course of privatization of public enterprises.
- Offenses against the person; crimes against property.