Department of TRUST LAW
Head of the department
This department, managed by Mr. Stefano Mingardi, TEP, and under the scientific supervision of Prof. Guido Battagliese, attorney-at-law, TEP, and member of the panel of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners – an international, no-profit professional association of experts in the field of trusts, assets, and successions), assists the clients in all the uses and through all the phases of a deed of trust, from its execution to its day-to-day management and problems.
- Legal opinion.
- Drafting of documents and deeds.
- Assistance during the execution.
- Administrative obligations (filing, tax number, opening of a bank account, preparation of a book of accounts);
- Tax obligations (accounting, financial statements, and periodical income statements).
- Tax, civil, criminal, and administrative litigations.
Most important fields of use:
- Asset protection.
- Protection of people with physical disabilities, individuals with addictions, or spendthrifts.
- Asset management.
- Transferring businesses between generations.
- Management of company crises.
- Liquidation and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Keeping and management of company shares.
- Share concentration.
- Shareholders’ agreements.
- Stock option allocations.
- Management of project financing operations and public works.
- Management of commercial or agricultural individual companies.
- Registration of pharmacies and tobacco shops.
- Common funds.
- Pledging of guarantees, acquisition of funds, fiduciary deposits, escrow accounts.
- Financial instruments used as guarantees.
- Revolving collaterals.
Dedicated bank accounts.